- Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone X: see specifications, new features and pricing
- OnePlus 5 Release Leak, essential handset from Android co-founder, Intel Core-X series and more: your daily 360
- Best Smartwatches in 2017: Apple, LG, Samsung and more
- New features on whatsaap with New guidence
- IPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Problems - What You Should Know
Dell launched their Latest World’s thinnest tablet “venue 8 7000 series” on Wednesday in India. Dell also expanded the range of products in India. The thickness of this tablet is only 6mm (about 0.24 inches). It includes 8.4 inch OLED edge to edge infinite display with 2560 x 1600 (361 ppi) pixels resolution that looks great. Dell claimed that Venue 8 7000 is the world’s thinnest tablet.
Venue 8 7000 series tablet will be available for buyer in the beginning of July with price tag Rs 34,999 only. The venue 8 7000 series tablet sports Intel Atom Z3500 processor. It will be coming with Intel RealSense Snapshot Depth Camera. Photo editing is much better than the other tablets camera.
It will be available in two variants one is 16 GB and other one is 32 GB. This could be the most affordable 4K Display in India.
Specs and Features of Dell Venue 8 7000 Series Tablet:
- Impressive design
- Incredible thickness
- Good Audio
- Intel Atom Z3500 Processor
- Intel RealSense Depth Camera
- OLED edge to edge display
- 4K Display
- 3D Camera with Photo editing
- 3 GHz Processor
- Long Battery Life
It includes 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage capacity. And this will be powered by 2.3 GHz Intel Processor. This will be runs on latest android 4.4 android. It includes 8 Megapixel Rear Camera and 2 Megapixel Front facing camera. It happens to be the first time tablet coming with the 3D Camera.
This is one of the best Android tablets because this is very slim with big screen and good battery Life.