- Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone X: see specifications, new features and pricing
- OnePlus 5 Release Leak, essential handset from Android co-founder, Intel Core-X series and more: your daily 360
- Best Smartwatches in 2017: Apple, LG, Samsung and more
- New features on whatsaap with New guidence
- IPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Problems - What You Should Know
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was the biggest launch of the week in India, and the company’s first smartphone launch of 2017 in the country. The Xiaomi smartphone starts at Rs. 9,999 for 2GB RAM, 32GB storage variant. The 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will set you back by Rs. 10999, and the upper end 3 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant is priced at Rs. 12999.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 did well in our review, scoring particularly high scores on design and battery life, but the camera, though better than what we saw with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, could still use some improvement. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will go on sale from January 23 on Flipkart and Mi.com. No pre-registration is required.
Amazon is making its first sale of 2017, the Great Amazon Indiana Sale 2017, and today is the last day to pick up deals. Before the big Indian sale, Amazon hired 7,500 temporary workers to ensure smooth logistics, and there were a number of great deals on offer as part of the Amazon sale.