- Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone X: see specifications, new features and pricing
- OnePlus 5 Release Leak, essential handset from Android co-founder, Intel Core-X series and more: your daily 360
- Best Smartwatches in 2017: Apple, LG, Samsung and more
- New features on whatsaap with New guidence
- IPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Problems - What You Should Know
The OnePlus 2 is powered by 1.8GHZ octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 2 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The OnePlus 2 runs Oxygen OS 2.0 and is powered by a 3300mAh non removable battery. It measures 151.80 x 74.90 x 9.85 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 175.00 grams.
The OnePlus 2 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smart phone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
To begin with, the OnePlus 2 is clearly more sophisticated. Still a big handset but looking better than its predecessor. It uses some of the best tech currently available and the latest Android OS, while the breakup with CyanoGen is another sign of the company’s emancipation. Not a decision that will get everyone’s approval but perhaps OnePlus are confident enough to pursue their own brand of skinning Android.
What are your thoughts about this whole business ONE PLUS2 ? Let us know if you are disappointed by leaving a comment?