- Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone X: see specifications, new features and pricing
- OnePlus 5 Release Leak, essential handset from Android co-founder, Intel Core-X series and more: your daily 360
- Best Smartwatches in 2017: Apple, LG, Samsung and more
- New features on whatsaap with New guidence
- IPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Problems - What You Should Know
Motorola Moto G4 smart phone was launched in May 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touch screen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch. The Motorola Moto G4 is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a micro SD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto G4 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Motorola Moto G4 runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 153.00 x 76.60 x 9.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 155.00 grams.
The Motorola Moto G4 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smart phone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer , Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Lets talk about the MOTOROLA MOTO G4 by leaving the comment..