- Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone X: see specifications, new features and pricing
- OnePlus 5 Release Leak, essential handset from Android co-founder, Intel Core-X series and more: your daily 360
- Best Smartwatches in 2017: Apple, LG, Samsung and more
- New features on whatsaap with New guidence
- IPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Problems - What You Should Know
A review of the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. This year’s top Samsung phones are more alike than ever before, so find out if you should get the bigger and more expensive model.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 PLUS REVIEW
The next Galaxy devices have finally arrived from Samsung and there is a slightly different strategy for the flagship cell phones of 2017. Now in simply different sizes instead of offering variable technology, here we will deepen our review of Galaxy S8 Plus to see if you should buy The appliance is larger.
GALAXY S8 PLUS PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
This year, there is not a big difference between the two Samsung flagship phones. As both offer the edge screen display, the handsets are simply different sizes when it comes to design – hence the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus naming system without edge element.
The Plus model is not much bigger than the normal Galaxy S8. It is about 10 mm higher and 5 mm wider, which is not much to jump from a screen of 5.8 to 6.2 inches. It is surprising how normal these phones feel at hand considering these numbers. See also: Galaxy S8 Active latest rumors. Keep in mind that the Galaxy S8 Plus is heavier at 173g compared to 155g, even if it’s an impressive weight for a phone with a 6.2-inch screen. The Xperia Z Ultra 6.4 inch is 212 g. See also: Samsung Pay is now available in the UK!