- Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone X: see specifications, new features and pricing
- OnePlus 5 Release Leak, essential handset from Android co-founder, Intel Core-X series and more: your daily 360
- Best Smartwatches in 2017: Apple, LG, Samsung and more
- New features on whatsaap with New guidence
- IPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Problems - What You Should Know
Samsung has launched a new Galaxy Tab E in June, 2015. Samsung is a biggest name and South Korean multinational company. The Samsung have made a creative ideas day to day. Samsung has made laptops, Smartphone’s, cameras and other electronic equipments. There is no cellular connectivity available. The price is rumors correspondent at INR14,500 approximate. There is no SIM support device.
- The Galaxy Tab E features a 9.6 inch screen with 1280×800 pixels resolution.
- The usable of TFT capacitive touch screen with 16M colors support.
- It is based on android v4.4 (kitkat) operating system.
- Those have mentioned different types of processors use in it although Quad Core 1.3 GHz processor use. In the internal memory is 8GB with 1.5 GB RAM than microSD card further expand up to 128 GB.
- It comes a primary camera is 5 megapixels with 2592×1944 pixel support by autofocus techniques and secondary camera is 2 megapixels
- Many COMMs mentioned is Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS GLONASS and micro USB v2.0 with OTG support options.
- In the Li-Ion 5000 mAH battery support its non removable.
- There sound quality is good and with the 3.5mm jack support.
The company has not revealed the version of android powering the tablet. The company is further expected to introduce a 3G or 4G variant of the tablet as well. Let the be honest, this tablets specs and hardware are more than a little disappointing, especially and more considering the asking point of $225. The tablet is more affordable and expensive design. The Samsung Company has shown strongest to everyone. This type of tablet is looking good